Pages

Sunday 3 March 2013

Diary entry 27

This weekend i have done a lot of work on my digipak. I managed to get feedback during the process which was helpful and gave me an idea of what my target audience would prefer. Now i have finished the draft, i'm hoping to get feedback were i will then make a few changes before having my final digipak complete. I can then start my magazine advert, as i want to use the digipak front cover for this.




My digipak made on Photoshop has come out quite different to what i had originally planned. But this was because of the type of shots i got during the photo shoot  I found some better images that suited the digipak better and looked more effective. These changes weren't too drastic and i was still able to follow some of my plan.


No comments:

Post a Comment